Applying for a Hospital VMO position
If you would like to apply for a Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) position at Canberra Private Hospital, please contact General Manager / Director of Nursing, Libby Tuohy on (02) 6173 3733 to obtain the appropriate forms.
Please send back completed forms to us by fax or email.
- Please ensure the following documents are included in your application:
- Completed paperwork inclusive of referees
- Copy of current medical registration
- Copy of current medical indemnity insurance showing relevant specialty covered and expiry date
- Copy of Resume
Completed applications can be faxed to (02) 6173 3733 (Attention Libby Tuohy) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed paperwork will be reviewed by the Director of Nursing and the relevant Specialty Medical Advisory Committee representatives
- Applications will be submitted to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee, which meets every two months
- Temporary accreditation can be granted for a period of time whilst waiting for formal approval from the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee
- If the application is approved, a confirmation letter will be forwarded to the VMO