From innovative and less invasive surgical approaches treating some of the most complicated and life-threatening medical conditions to developing and perfecting models of futuristic operating rooms, Canberra Private Hospital continues to play a leading role in advancing surgical practice.
Leading Surgical into the Future
Located in the heart of Deakin’s growing healthcare precinct, Canberra Private’s skilled surgeons are committed to ensuring the utmost attention is paid to patient comfort and wellbeing throughout their surgical and operative treatment. Our clinical teams attention to detail means every step taken to provide patients with first class surgical care in a world class hospital facility;
- 3 digitally integrated operating theatres
- 15 bed recovery and day surgery unit
- 41-private inpatient suites with outstanding views of Canberra
- Full private ensuite facilities
- In patient suite Foxtel television services and direct dial in suite telephone
- An onsite commercial kitchen and resident chef catering to individual patient dietary requirements
Welcome to Canberra Private.