Do you have the drive?
If you are an outstanding talent in the clinical or non-clinical side of healthcare and a passion for enhancing patient outcomes, the ability to work collaboratively with committed healthcare professionals to provide a better experience for our patients, we want to hear from you. Please upload your current resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team at Canberra Private and what you can bring to our hospital.
“My role at Canberra Private is a great opportunity for me to bring my skills and experience to a wonderfully talented multi-disciplinary team. I learn so much from the clinicians and the people I come into contact with on a daily basis are always helpful and supportive”.
We are currently accepting applications for casual, part time and full time positions for the below listed roles;
- Ward Nursing positions – Rehabilitation and surgical positions
- Perioperative Nursing – (Anaesthetics, Scrub/Scout, Recovery) – Casual and limited PPT positions available
- Wardsperson for theatres – PPT & Casual – 3 years’ experience essential
- Physiotherapist – Casual – Required for surgical inpatient and day rehabilitation program (availability for weekday & weekends preferred)
- Food Services – Casual – Catering Assistant and Kitchen Hand to work week days and weekends
All roles require someone who is highly motivated, client-focused, efficient, with a positive and friendly outlook within the role.
If you have the relevant experience to apply for any of the above positions or you would like us to keep your details on file, please complete one of the Employment Forms below and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org